Cacao Granola Lush Crunch Bars
Paleo Hero Cacao Granola Lush Crunch Bars
Recipe by Shakti, Nourished and Nurtured
Gluten Free, Refined Sugar Free, Dairy Free, Grain free
Yields : nice slab in loaf pan
2Tlb Alchemy Cacao Elixir
15g maca powder
60g coconut oil (virgin or purified)
50g brown rice syrup
50g hulled tahini paste
1-2tsp orange rind finely chopped
pinch himalayan pink rock salt
1/2 tsp cinnamon
100g block good quality dark chocolate 70%+
- Blitz the granola for a few seconds in thermomix or food processor to break it down a bit.
- Melt rest of ingredients in stainless steel or glass bowl over saucepan of simmering water (this is a bain marie) until melted and easily stirred together with a silicone spatula.
- Test for sweetness and spice flavour, you can add more rice syrup, cinnamon, and salt at this point.
- Add Granola and stir well together with spatula, or get your hands in and mix well.
- Press into a baking paper lined loaf pan, or individual silicone molds.
- Sprinkle with Chia Seeds for additional crunch if desired
- Freeze 1 hour
- Unmold and let sit on counter a few minutes before slicing and storing in well sealing container.
- Will last a few weeks in fridge and few months in freezer.